Information Collection and Use
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with quality service made available through the Website. These services include, but not limited to our ability to communicate with you.
Information Collected Upon Registration: We may collect information about the use of service to provide a secure and quality experience. Information collected includes the customers name, email address, affiliation to the softball community, time zone. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services, or when you send us email or communications.
Use of Contact Information: In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services, including but not limited to our services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Log Data: When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the websites you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Website and of our Service, and for the Website’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
Fee and Refund Policy
- All teams will pay a $200 Non-Refundable Application Fee and Deposit for all Legacy Event Management showcases and tournaments. This deposit is non-refundable regardless of withdrawal from or cancellation of events and is not eligible to be refunded.
- Refunds shall be issued as followed:
- In the event the entire tournament is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural disasters, severe weather events, epidemics, quarantine, war, or Acts of God, Legacy Events will evaluate incurred expenses up to the date of cancellation to determine the percentage refund allotted to each team. There will be two options that teams may select (1) a full percentage refund determined by the Director or (2) a full percentage credit towards a future Legacy Event within one year. For teams selecting Option (2), the Director, at his discretion, may opt to provide a higher percentage as incentive for future participation in Legacy Events.
- A 100% refund of the showcase fee (minus the $200 deposit) will be issued if a team withdraws due to unforeseen circumstances (team injuries, roster defections, player availability, etc) prior to 60 days to the start of the event. If a team withdraws within the 60 day window, they will forfeit 100% of the showcase fee.
- Terms of Play: By accepting a bid into a Legacy Event, you are agreeing that your team and accepted teams from your organization will participate only in that event from its start to finish over the specified dates. Should your team or organization choose to participate in other related showcases or tournaments during this time, you will forfeit all remaining games as well as the full showcase fee. Your team and organization will be banned from participation in future Showcases and/or Tournaments hosted by Legacy Event Management and partner organizations.
Please Note: The success of Legacy events for its participants requires months of administrative planning, securing fields and staffing, renting and purchasing supplies along with other associated costs in preparation. These expenses are incurred regardless of extenuating circumstances.
Therefore, it is necessary to have these refund policies in place.